skip to main | skip to sidebar

Cracklins

This is a repository for images, articles, and ephemera having to do with history, cinema, politics, and other things I find fascinating.

Monday, January 25, 2010

"Funny Games" (US) Posters

The poster for Michael Haneke's Funny Games, designed by Akiko Stehrenberger recently got the nod for "Poster of the Decade" over at theauteurs.com.  I'm inclined to agree.  The winner is on the right, but I like both of them.


Posted by Cracklins at 5:25 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Cracklins
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (11)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • Dario Argento's "Suspira"
      • Title Sequence for Gillo Pontecorvo's "Burn!"
      • "Funny Games" (US) Posters
      • The Passion of Joan of Arc
      • George Orwell: A Life in Pictures
      • From "Why I Am Not a Christian"
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (12)

My Blog List

  • Book Soup Blog
  • Cozy Lummox
  • Democratic Individuality
  • Elusive Lucidity
  • ephemera assemblyman
  • Film Studies For Free
  • If Charlie Parker Was a Gunslinger,
    There'd Be a Whole Lot of Dead Copycats
  • Unspoken Cinema
  • VINYL IS HEAVY